- Download our OpenVPN Server Profiles and extract the .ZIP
- Log into the router via your web browser
- Go to Services > VPN > Enable OpenvPN Client > Save
- Enter in the server name you would like to setup/use. Enter in your VPN username (not your email) and your password
- For the rest of the options/settings, copy the below
- Open/Edit the openvpn server .ovpn file in a text editor (Notepad++, wordpad, gedit, textwrangler etc)
- Copy the lines from the openvpn server file, starting from <tls-crypt> to </tls-crypt> (should look like below) into TLS Key text box
- From the server file, copy all the lines between <ca> and </ca> and paste them into DDWRT CA cert text box (should look like below) > Click on Save
- Enable IPv6 > Save
To start the VPN connection, click on the Apply Settings button
You can view the status of your VPN connection by visiting the Status tab, and then the OpenVPN tab.
- Once you have successfully connected, please do a DNS LEAK TEST
What to do if you have DNS Leaks?
- Enable the below options
- Static DNS entries can be anything you like. Start off by using Cloudflare DNS Servers 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 or Google DNS