- Download our OpenVPN Server Profiles and extract the .ZIP
- Log into the router via your web browser
- Go to Services > VPN > Enable OpenvPN Client
- Enter in the server name you would like to setup/use. Enter in your VPN username (not your email) and your password
- For the rest of the options/settings, copy the below settings
- Open/Edit the openvpn server .ovpn file in a text editor (Notepad++, wordpad, gedit, textwrangler etc)
- Copy the lines from the openvpn server profile file, starting from <tls-crypt> to </tls-crypt> (should look like below) into TLS Auth Key text field
- From the server profile file, copy all the lines between <ca> and </ca> and paste them into DDWRT CA cert text field (should look like below
- Enable IPv6
To start the VPN connection, click on Apply Settings towards the bottom of the page.
You can view the status of your VPN connection by visiting the Status tab, and then the OpenVPN tab.
- Once you have successfully connected, please do a DNS LEAK TEST
What to do if you have DNS Leaks?
- Enable the below options
- Static DNS entries can be anything you like. Start off by using Cloudflare DNS Servers 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 or Google DNS