- Open up the Terminal app
- Run the below command
sudo apt-get update
- Run the below command to install the strongswan app
sudo apt-get install -y strongswan network-manager-strongswan libcharon-extra-plugins
- Click on the Network icon in your bar > Wired Settings
- Click the + icon to add a new VPN connection
- Select IPsec/IKEv2 (strongswan)
- Enter in a name for the connection, server address, your vpn username (not your email) and password.
For all other settings copy the below image
- To enable the VPN, click on the slider button
Updated on June 18, 2019
Was this article helpful?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support