- Click on the Start menu and type “VPN”. In the search results click on “Setup a virtual private network (VPN) connection”
- In the Create New Connection window, enter in the server address you want to connect too, and give it a name (this can be anything). Tick “Dont connect now” option, then click Next.
- Enter in your VPN username (not your email) and password. Tick the option “Remember this password” and click on Create.
- In the next window, click on “Close”
- Go to your Start menu and type in “network”. In the results click on “Network and Sharing Center”
- Now click on “Change Adapter Settings”
- Right click on the new connection you just made, and click on “Properties”
- Go to the Security tab, and change your settings to be the same as the below screenshot.
- Double click on the new connection you created and hit “Connect”
Updated on January 16, 2019