- Open Settings
- Tap on More under Wireless & Networks
- Select VPN on the “more” page
- Tap on the + icon to create a new VPN profile.
- Enter in a name (can be anything) > tap on Type and select L2TP/IPSec PSK
- Enter in a L2TP server address
- Pre-Shared key = celol2tp
- Tap on save to create the new profile.
- Tap on the new connection you created > Enter your vpn username (not your email) and password, and tick “save account information” box > Connect
Updated on November 6, 2018
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote