- Go to your start menu, and type in “VPN”. In the search results click on “Set up a virtual private network (VPN) connection”
- In the “Create a VPN Connection” wizard, enter in one of our SSTP server names which you would like to connect to. Enter in a name for the new connection you are creating. This can be anything you desire. Once both fields have been filled out, click on Create
- Now go to your start menu and type “Network”. When the search results come up, click on Network and Sharing Center
- In the Network and Sharing Center window, click on Change Adapter Settings
- The new connection you just created via the wizard will show up. Right click on the network connection and go to Properties
- Go to the Security Tab, and change your properties to be the same as the below image
- Network Connections window should still be opened. Double click on the new connection you created, then in the side bar click on Connect
- Enter in your VPN username (not your email) and password > then Ok. Your computer will now be connecting to the server via SSTP protocol.
- Once connected, the connection name will show as Connected
Updated on November 8, 2018
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote